Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cool Wedding Dress and Bloglovin Update

Hi all. Just a quick post today. I'm sure most of you are aware that Google Reader is disappearing soon. I don't know how many of you follow my blog with the reader but I wanted to make sure that once it's gone you all have another option to continue following my blog. You should now be able to find me on Bloglovin. Here is the link, please let me know if it doesn't work. http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3545306/my-vintage-visions

And now for a really amazing wedding dress! I saw this on Facebook and shared it on my page but thought I would share it here as well. This bride made her dress using recycled bread tag clips! Pretty amazing as well as creative!
Dress made and designed by Stephanie Watson
You can read all about the construction of Stephanie's dress on her blog, Constructing Nadine

2 comments:

  1. Just seconding on the bloglovin. It's very user friendly and I've been playing with it for the past week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isabella. I haven't really played with bloglovin much. Might try to spend some time on it next week.
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...