Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Announcing My Portfolio Page

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all having a lovely week. I'd like to share with you all today my new portfolio page. On this page you will find links to some of my finished projects as well as details on some of the items in my vintage collection. I have lots of different things I can post about. I just need to find the extra time to take photographs, measurements and such. What are people most interested in? Clothing, shoes, accessories? Just let me know! 

I have a post in the works now on a 1920s rhinestone flapper dress that, although in sad shape, is still stunning after all these years. What a sneak peak? I thought you might! ;)

This is the same photo I'm using for my Facebook banner as well as the photo link for following me on bloglovin.
I've had a lot of fun using PicMonkey to create various photo collages.


And just for fun, here is a collage of photos showing some of the different historical hairstyles I've attempted. I shared this one on my Facebook page awhile back but didn't post it here. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...