Monday, October 21, 2013

Shop My Closet

I'm continuing my research for the post I promised on victory pins. I'm just about finished so I hope to have that post ready for you all later this week.

In the mean time I wanted to let you all know about a new item in my Etsy shop. Anyone remember this dress? Yep, this is the bridesmaid dress I made earlier this year from Vogue Couturier Designs 919. The pattern is from 1952. You can read all about the construction and see the final pictures here. I don't really see myself wearing this dress again, so into the shop it goes!

Vogue Couturier Designs 919. Sorry, pattern and shoes not for sale
1950s Bright Green Party or Bridesmaid Dress for sale

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty! And I love the kelly green used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How terrifically lovely! The world needs more kelly green, if you ask me. It's so bright, cheerful and fun, yet also elegant, even glamorous in some cases, of which this splendidly pretty handmade dress is certainly one.

    I love that you partnered it with pink shoes for these photos - they, if I had pink shoes, that is - would be one of the first footwear colours I'd opt for here as well.

    Happy Tuesday wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty color combo

    kate the old fashioned way

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...