Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Looking Back at 2013 - Also a Belated Blog Birthday!

2013 was an exciting year. Lots of sewing projects, traveling, and adventures to be sure. I've already posted a recap of my sewing projects from 2013 which you can read about in this post.

It's hard to believe I've only been blogging for two years. January 3rd was my two year blogging birthday! Hooray! In honor of my blog birthday I decided to put together a little recap of blogging news and some of my posts that received a lot of attention in the last year. It's been fun for me to look back. I hope you enjoy too. :) I have some really fun posts planned for this year so I hope you will continue to follow along.

Awards, Events, Special Announcements in 2013

January 
March
April 
May

June   
  • A crazy month! It was my friend Erin's wedding and also the month that Cori and I had to move out of our apartment. I really miss that place and all the closet space! 
  • Not much in the way of events although I did manage to spend one day at Fort Ticonderoga working in their shoe shop. 
  • I also got together with Rebbecca of A Fashionable Frolick to continue working on our18th century shoes with Mr. Walker. (See Rebbecca's post here.)
Working on my shoes at Fort Ti. Photo by Driftingfocus Photography
July 
August 
September 


October 
  • Went to a WWII event in Stow, Mass. - More photo to come!
  • Photo shoot with Cori - More photo to come! 
This is just a sneak peak at the event. I have lots more photos to share.
December 

Popular Blog Posts for 2013
    My research posts have been popular as well. I didn't write as many this year so my recap includes those from 2012 as well as 2013. 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...