Monday, March 31, 2014

New Items and a Spring Sale

Hi all! I'm back from the 1920s White Lightning event and what an awesome event it was too! I'll have a post with lots of pictures coming up later in the week. I'm also working on my Sew for Victory project so stay tuned for that as well. :But first I wanted to let you all know that I've added a few more things on Etsy AND I'm having another spring sale. I know I just had one but I decided to extend it until April 12th.

Use the code "SPRINGTIME" to save 20% until April 12th! This includes recently added items. Right now I'm only shipping to U.S. addresses. However, if you are an international shopper and see something you really want send me a message and I will look into international shipping rates for you.

This is a nice home-made dress trimmed in pink and green ribbon. So sweet. I believe it was used for square dancing as the skirt is very full. It's really pretty with or without a crinoline under the skirt.

Springtime Delight Pink and Green Dress
 How cute is this print? It has strawberries and acorns!

Strawberry and Acorn Print Dress
Strawberry and Acorn Print Dress
This is a dress that needs to be viewed in person to really be appreciated. It does look a bit frumpy on the hanger. It's has a really cute 1960s does 1920s feel and the velvet ribbon belt and trim matches the print so well. It's made from a lovely lightweight cotton that would be perfect for any garden party.

Garden Party Pink Floral Frock
This is another dress that is much cuter in person. It's an extra large and didn't fit my dress form. I love the little covered buttons and alternating panels in the skirt. This was used for square dancing so the skirt is very full.


Pretty in Pink 1950s Prom Dress

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I so wanted the strawberry and acorn print dress (if it was my size), but it already sold. That's wonderful for you (and the lucky new owner). All these pieces are so pretty, sweet and fun, I bet the rest will fly off the virtual shelves (or would that be hangers?) in no time.

    Tons of hugs & happy start of April wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* You're very welcome for the shout out in yesterday's post, sweet dear. My apron is getting tons of use and love here. Tony really likes it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...