Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One Day Left!

As I mentioned at the begining of the month, I've been going through my vintage stuff trying to figure out what to keep and what I can part with. I've accumulated a lot over the last couple years, and not all of it I can wear or use for living history events. It's time to pass these things them on to someone else who can give them a loving home. (Please don't be shy about making an offer if you are really interested in something.)

Tomorrow is the last day of my spring sale. I have some other items that I could list but I'm holding off for the moment. I'm hesitant to go ahead and list a bunch of items at once as I'm not ready to turn this into a real business. I'm just hoping to make some much needed space in my closet and a little extra money for my wedding. :)

All items can be found here on Etsy
Things to list in the future will probably include; a couple 1970s cotton wrap skirts, shoes, and a few 40s/50s dresses that are too big for me. (A few teaser photos below) I'm also thinking of parting with some of the vintage dresses I've made in the last year or so. Not sure yet which ones but I will keep you posted. ;)

1950s cotton dress, large size
late 1940/early 1950s print dress, large size
1950s cotton dress, large size

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh, the upcoming vintage dresses to be added on etsy are really, really lovely! I'll be watching your listings closely for size details.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, I'm still trying to get a handle on shipping methods. I think that's been the most complicated thing - listing items certainly is easy! ;) If you see something you want please let me know and I will add an international shipping option! :)
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...