Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Little Update

It's been a crazy busy summer so far!! Lots of sewing and traveling and much more planned! One of my recent projects has been testing a soon to be released pattern from Wearing History, but more on that later.

I just have a quick post today to let you know I've added some new things to my etsy shop. I'm hard at work creating vintage reproduction pieces to sell. (Read about my plans here.) My master plan is to have a small inventory to list this fall. Between now and then I will have a few special blog posts about my progress and the results of my clothing survey. (Your feedback has been amazingly helpful so far!! Thank you!!) But in the mean time I need to clear some space. More things will be listed soon!

Satin Wedding Shoes from 1937
1930s satin wedding shoes
Sporty 1930s cotton dress
1950s cotton dress


2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens...I am so in love with the fabric of the 30s dress! I am really starting to love the 30s and 40s....so very adorable! I wish you well with the things in your etsy shop!!
    Blessings!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really and truly so exciting! I admire your repro production plans immensely and wish you all the very best with everything there. If I can somehow be of help to you on that front, please don't hesitate to let me know, sweet lady.

    Have a terrific last week of July!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...