Wednesday, November 25, 2015

New Goodies and a Sale!

Hello all! I quick post today to let you know I'm have an etsy sale this weekend. I've added some new items, including some awesome holiday gowns, and will try and post a few more things later today. Between Thursday Nov. 26th and Monday Nov. 30th save 20% with the code "THANKS20."

1940s Velvet and Striped Evening Dress

1940s Formal Black Velvet and Striped Taffeta Halter Dress
What do you think of my backdrop? I've been collecting vintage aprons for awhile but was never sure what to do with them. I used little pins to tack these to the wall in our dinning room. I have a few more in the hall. :) It's been a fun way to display them.

I do occasionally wear aprons in the kitchen but some of my vintage ones are to fragile, or just too nice, to wear around food! The orange check on was made some time in the 1940s or 1950s by my dad's mother. It's one of the only pieces I have from her.

Purple 1940s Style Formal Dress with Lace Bodice
1930s White Ruffle Wedding/Formal Dress
Be sure to watch for my blogger interview post on Chronically Vintage next week. I will be offering a separate discount code that will run longer then the one above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...