Thursday, November 12, 2015

Vintage Life Miss December Contest

Hello everyone!
I entered one of my wedding photos in the Vintage Life Magazine Miss December contest! The Vintage Life Team will pick the winner but they take the number of likes, comments, and shares for each photo into consideration. Here is the link that will take you directly to the photo album. I entered this one last year and thought I would try it again.

I would love it if you could like, comment, and share my photo! Even if I only make runner up, I admit it would be a little dream come true. ;)
Thanks everyone! :)

Photo by Kris Jarrett Photography and Media Production

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah for you! Going to go and like, comment right now!!!
    Blessings!
    g
    ps....LOVE your wedding dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...