Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Going to the GBVS White Lightning Ball!!

The Greater Boston Vintage Society and Laz Anderson Auto Museum are teaming up again to host another fantastic 1920s style event, the White Lightning Ball!! You can see my photos from the first and second White Lightning Ball here and here. This event is in its third year and is expected to be bigger and better! Live music, dance lessons and performances, hors d'oeuvres, and Prohibition inspired cocktails!

And guess what??! Yours truly will be there as a vintage vendor! I am beyond thrilled, this is such an exciting opportunity for me! I will be bringing a selection of vintage clothing and accessories as well as the first run of my ready-made reproduction clothing. Come early to the event and shop or stop by to say hello! I love meeting followers of my blog and Etsy shop.

If you are planning to go to the event and want to make a purchase from my Etsy shop, send me a message and I will make arrangements to bring your item(s) and save you the cost of shipping!

Tickets for the White Lightning Ball are known to sell out fast so get your soon!

Find more information, including how to purchase tickets, here.
Here is a quick look at some of the vintage goodies I will be bringing for sale.If you are looking for anything in particular please let me know. I still have boxes to sort through!

Look at all these goodies!!!
A selection of vintage stockings, purses, gloves, movie star pictures and more!
A selection of vintage sewing patterns and sewing notions!

I'm also trying out a new shop logo. It's still a work in progress but I would love to hear your thoughts!
New Logo!! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks like you are taking some rather wonderful stuff! It makes me want to go to the local antique mall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...