Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Do You Need a New Pair of Shoes?

Hello all! It's STILL frightfully cold in my little corner of New England. I cleared nearly 3 inches of snow off my car earlier this week, no lie! There's not much left now but it certainly has not warmed up either. I'm soooo looking forward to the warmer days I know are coming. In the meantime I'm planning some new outfits for the spring and summer. Part of that planning has led to the purchase of new shoes.

Anyone looking for new shoes to wear with your spring outfits? Right now Royal Vintage Shoes is not only offering some amazing new styles for spring and summer but many of their shoes are currently on sale. (Including the Telsa Vintage Suede Oxfords which I reviewed back in December.)

Royal Vintage Shoes Sale!

A few weeks back I purchased a pair of green Kiki Wedges and a pair of Back Then TwoTone Vintage Oxfords. Lately the weather has not cooperated for pictures but I'm hoping to take some this weekend so I can write up a proper review of both pairs. I can tell you that both are super comfy and will be worn a lot this summer! Especially the wedges. I love my vintage and vintage style heels, but let's face it, they are not always practical. ;)

So, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Royal Vintage Shoes and check out the amazing selection!

1940s style wedges at Royal Vintage Shoes

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your reviews! I fell madly in love with the Kiki wedges when I saw them. Just so 1940s! I can't wait to see what you wear them with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a really fun 1930s/40s repro print in red with hints of green that I think will look really good. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...