Friday, April 8, 2016

Great Hair Fridays - 1930s How To From Blogger Vintage Gal

Hello Ladies! I recently came across this wonder 'how to' on styling 1930s hair and knew I had to share it with all of you.

The UK blog, Vintage Gal, was a new one for me. This lovely lady, Cate, has some amazing style! While my own hair is far too long to achieve this style I still find it very inspirational. I hope you find Cate's hair post as enjoyable as I did.

From the blogger Vintage Gal
From the blogger Vintage Gal

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emily! Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog and for your lovely comments. I'm blushing!
    I've been following your blog for a little while now and love your style too and, of course, your fabulous sewing skills.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! This is great. I love having long hair, but it does make 1920s-1940s hairstyles like this hard to do.

    Best,
    Quinn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...