Sunday, July 17, 2016

Some 1920s Shoes - Sunday Shoe Spectacle Series

Just a few quick pictures for you all today. These are all from a mid 1920s Montgomery Ward catalog. Hope you enjoy this Sunday Shoe Spectacle series! It's been fun coming up with different shoes to share.

To start your morning out right, how about some pretty slippers. I know I'd wear a pair of these around the house in my favorite dressing gown. I love the little pom poms! Which pair would you pick?


And for the men, some awesome leather boots! My husband has a pair similar to these that badly need repair before they can ever been worn again. But I can tell you these are some rough and sturdy work boots!! This  style was worn well into the 1940s and 1950s.


And don't forget the kids.


 I think I've saved the best for last! I'm absolutely in love with the very bottom pair in black and white.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...