Friday, November 25, 2016

A Very Special Holiday Sale!!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. :)

I'd like to announce a very special holiday sale today!! With the start of Black Friday today, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, what better time to get some holiday shopping done! I've listed some new items in my shop, including a few new Made By Me blouses, dresses, and skirts. And of course more silks!

Use the code "SPECIAL20" and save 20% on ALL items in my Etsy shop between now until Saturday December 10th. That's two full weeks to save. This will be my last sale of the year and one of the few times you will see my reproduction items with this kind of special discount.

If you honor me with your business you can be assured that each reproduction piece is being made by me in my own sewing room here in the USA. No outsourcing of any kind!! When it comes to reproduction clothing, historical accuracy is important to me. I always try to use the best quality materials available. Each piece has been sewn with great care and attention to detail. I use vintage sewing patterns or patterns drafted from vintage clothing in my own collection. Whenever possible I like to incorporate vintage buttons, buckles, etc. Each listing will state what materials are new or vintage.


Please feel free to spread the word!!

Shop here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...