Thursday, April 23, 2015

Photo Contest Inspiration Part 1

Hello all! Just a reminder that there is still plenty of time to enter my "Color Recipes for Spring" photo contest. For those that missed my early post you and read all about it here. I've been working on putting together a few of my own outfits to show you. However, that last few days have been rather rainy and cold. No good for outside photos. :( Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend.

-Please Note! I'm moving the deadline back to May 3rd to give everyone a few more days. That also give me more time to put together the prize. :) - 


In the mean time here are a few images I've found around the web. You have until April 30th to email me a photo of your outfit - vintagevisions27 (at) gmail (dot) com -  if you would like to be included. I will post the photos to an album on my Facebook page so everyone can see them as well as create a special blog post. The winner, or winners if I can't decide on just one, with receive a vintage spring theme prize!

Source
Source
From Woman's Sphere magazine, April 1941 - Source
This one is summer, but these accessories are so pretty!

Sears Midsummer Catalog 1944 - Source
How about this fantastic navy blue fitted linen jacket with chartreuse skirt!?

Sold by Dear Golden

Source
Source

Source

2 comments:

  1. Talk about inspiration! These frocks and hats are simply gorgeous, and make me wish once again that I had a time machine to go back and grab myself a few {or a heck of a lot!} of these beauties! ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I would love to take a time travel shopping trip! Some one needs to invent a time machine just for that purpose! LOL :)
      -Emily

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...