Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My First Video Post!

Hello there! Today is a first for my little blog. I have for you my first ever video post! I thought I would post a combination welcome and Q&A to start off. I have several ideas for future video posts, but I need to work on my editing skills first. This first video is a little longer then I thought it would be and I didn't get to answer all the questions you sent. But that's OK, I will have them for another post. Feel free send more questions! What would you like to know about me?


I would love to get your feedback! If you have tips for making videos I would love to hear those too. As I said, this was my first time creating a video post and I know I still have a lot to learn! Enjoy!



Subscribe to my YouTube channel and never miss a video post!

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to hear your voice! I have to say, it fits entirely with how I imagined you'd speak. I enjoyed this video and look forward to more xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...