Sunday, August 7, 2016

1920s Shoes - A Short Sunday Shoe Spectacle Post

I fully admit I'm not up to writing a complete post today. So for today's addition of Sunday Shoe Spectacle I direct you to this post on Vintage Everyday. It's all about shoes and stockings from the 1920s.

Source
Source
I have a lot of blogging to catch up on but today just isn't my day. Anybody else have days like that? How do you keep yourself motivated to blog? Don't worry, my blog and I are not going anywhere, just having a couple of blah days. I know there are lots of things to get done but no motivation to do them. Hmm, maybe I'll clean the sewing room today. HAHAHAHAHA, yeah right!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, it is quite all right to have a few blah days... Everybody needs a break every now and then. (even from fun things). Love the pictures of the shoes. My mom and my grandmom might have worn shoes like this way back in the twenties. So it is fun for me to see. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...