Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Vogue Fashion Pattern Book - Summer 1935

A short post today with some vintage pattern eye candy! I recently came across this pattern catalog for sale and saved the images to share with all of you. It's a Vogue Fashion Pattern Book for the summer of 1935. It's full of illustrates in both color and black and white. I really like the sporty blue dress shown on the cover.

Source - Ebay
Source - Ebay
These 1930s evening fashions are divine!! I thought the gown on the bottom left looked familiar, and sure enough! You can find a single size reprint of it here at Eva Dress Patterns.

Source - Ebay
Source - Ebay
The dresses and jackets for day time are pretty neat too! Do you have a favorite from this catalog?

Source - Ebay
Source - Ebay

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous outfits. I want them all! As soon as I saw the cover I knew I'd seen it somewhere before and here it is - https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/26036504073965046/. I think my favourite is the green check one on the second image. I love that it's a sleeveless dress but add the blouse and it's a fabulous sporty suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my giddy aunt! Those are so very fun! That pink and black page is super fun...I think I need one of each of them to complete my wardrobe!
    Blessings!
    g

    ReplyDelete
  3. These designs are simply splendid! Thank you for sharing Emily! I especially like the pink and black and grey designs in the 4th spread.

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...